With a rich history dating back to the 1840s, the University of Roehampton is London’s only campus university, situated only 30 minutes from central London in 54 acres of beautiful grounds.
Our mission is to support all of our students, whatever their background, to reach their full potential. The pathway programmes are designed to help students to develop both the English language and academic skills required to study undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at the University of Roehampton.
The University of Roehampton and the Pathway College
The University has a student population of over 10,000 students, who represent 140 nationalities from across the globe, resulting in a diverse and lively student environment on campus.
The Pathway College is a new partnership between the University of Roehampton and QA Higher Education – a UK pathway provider.
The pathway programmes are validated by the University and taught by QA Higher Education. The courses are designed to prepare you for the seamless transition on to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
For students who need to develop their academic study skills and English language ability, we offer the following pathway programmes:
- Pre-Sessional English – for entry on to either undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University of Roehampton
- International Foundation Programme – for entry in to the first year of an undergraduate degree (excluding Dance) at the University of Roehampton
- Graduate Diploma – for entry on to a postgraduate degree at the University of Roehampton and includes English language tuition
- Graduate Certificate – for entry on to a postgraduate degree at the University of Roehampton
Following successful completion of your programme, you will progress on to the degree programme you applied for.
Highlights from our blog
- 5 Great Things to do in West London this Autumn
- What’s New at the University of Roehampton
- 20 Ways to Enjoy Your Time at the University of Roehampton
- Weekend Activities Nearby
- 5 Reasons to Study in London
QAHE (UR) Limited is registered in England no. 09418863. Our registered office and postal address is Rath House, 55-65 Uxbridge Road, Slough, SL1 1SG.