Our Student Finance Team are here to help and are available on the phone Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. If you would like to arrange a personal meeting please contact us on the details below to arrange.
Student Finance Team – +44(0)20 3944 1892
Marcus Stoneham – Student Finance Manager
Tel: +44 (0)207 656 8453
Heather Belchamber – Student Finance Officer
Tel: +44 (0)207 656 8452
Lewis Gullefer – Student Finance Officer
Tel: +44 (0)207 656 8454
We are committed to assisting you in your studies wherever possible. If you are experiencing any unforeseen financial difficulties in paying your Tuition Fees you must contact the Finance Team for support and advice as soon as possible.
Bank name and address: Barclays Bank PLC, Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdon, LE87 2BB
Beneficiary Name: ROEHAM PATH CAM LTD
Sort Code: 20-55-58
Account No.: 10890359
SWIFT Code: BARCGB22
Please ensure that you always quote your name and Student ID when making payment so we can allocate your payment to your student account as soon as possible.
The University accepts payments from the following cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
- American Express
If you wish to make a payment over the phone please contact one of the telephone numbers below:
+44(0)20 3944 1892
Pay online with TransferMate
You can now pay your tuition fees online via TransferMate, formerly PaytoStudy, a foreign exchange company. By using this payment method you will be able to make international payments to the University of Roehampton Pathway without incurring international banking charges, while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
How does it work?
- Register on the secure TransferMate domain and enter your payment details
- You’ll receive the exchange rate for that day, which you can choose to guarantee for 48 hours and you will have the option of choosing between a wire transfer, or credit card payment
- Once TransferMate receive your payment, the funds are immediately transferred to the University of Roehampton Pathway from the TransferMate bank account in the UK
How to pay online
- Confirm your Student Reference Number – this is your application number and begins with an A, followed by 8 numbers
- Visit the payment website and complete the brief registration form. Choose between wire transfer and credit card payment.
- If you chose credit card payment just enter your details.
- If you’re paying by bank transfer, please make your payment to the instructed bank account. You will be required to upload the following documents to your TransferMate account:
- Receipt of payment
- Passport copy
- Offer letter
- Your payment will be made in your local currency and once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us in GBP and email you confirmation of payment.