Find a course
You can apply online to study one of our programmes and below is a step-by-step guide on the application process.
Once you have decided on the right programme for you, click the Apply Online Link on the course page for your chosen programme and your preferred start date.
- Once you’ve selected your start date, you’ll be taken to our online portal – you’ll need to create a login for your application.
- Work through each section on the online form – if you can’t complete it all at once you can save your application and return to it later, using your login credentials.
- Before final submission of your application, you’ll have a chance to review all information you have provided. Please make sure all of your supporting documents are attached.
- Submit your application through the online portal.
- Our Admissions Team will review your application and confirm the next steps via email to the address provided on your application.
Below are examples of supporting documents you will need to send with your application:
- Your passport personal details page
- Copies of previous qualifications, including final certificates and transcripts, translated in to English (if not in English)
- Copy of your Personal Statement (more than 250 words)
In addition to the above, you may also need to send us the following
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of English language qualifications (e.g. IELTS)
- Copies of any CAS(s) for each course studied*
- Copies of any previous UK visa(s)*
- Copy of all previous visa refusals (and Home Office correspondence)*
*If you do not have the above-required evidence, we are able (once granted your consent) to contact the UKVI to verify your immigration status and immigration history.
We understand that choosing the right course to study is a big decision, which is why our team is available to help. If you have any questions about our programmes, the application process, or studying in the UK, please submit your details using the form below and one of our Team will get in touch with you.